Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In the begining....


Here it is ladies and gentlemen the first of hopefully many blogs! That is right a step into the unknown!! We are brave though and won't let things stand in our way!! Now.... we are new to this whole thing so please be patient. I have promised myself in my blog to use more punctuation and less exclamation marks(period). See I didn't !......DOH!!

People ask themselves why. This is why I am creating this BLOG. I want to be open and candid as well as document the events that I have in my family's life and share them with others. I am wanting to write a little more creatively and share experiences with all those that are going to stay connected.

Why Super Birch Family? My family are huge fans of the super hero genre!! We love all the super hero movies mostly MARVEL. I believe this world needs more super hero's because the world is so evil! We even have a son who has the middle name of Clark.......any guesses?

Well folks!!(Doh! There I go again!! Doh, Doh) Wish us luck and look in to us from time to time.

6 comments:

  1. I feel so honored to be the first one to comment on the first blog ever by the Birch Family! I love it! Check out all these exclamation points! I love blogging. It's a simple way to capture everyday life - and you can make your blog into a book. I'll get you the name of the company. Keep those posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Andy! If you need any tips let me know! Can't wait to see all those pictures start popping up! Wow, it IS hard not to use exclamation marks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on joining the world of blogging. Can't wait to see pics of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!!!! I love kreatif wryting!! You need to put up some cutesy pictures of you and your family posing on railroad tracks. Fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good so far!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow small world. I went to school with Dana above.. gotta love it. Anyways we need to keep in touch, and I wanna go back to church and need your help.

    ReplyDelete